Wednesday, June 3, 2009

HILTON HEAD: Day 2

BEACH DAY!!! We all headed down to the beach in the morning. The kids went to town right away, loving the sand and freedom to play wherever. We couldn't have asked for a prettier day. I LOVE THE BEACH!!!


Lincoln cooled off in the shade showing some goofy faces...

Part of the group... Ty & Siena; Lincoln, Adam, Kenedee, Kandis; Jaxson, Quentin, McKenzi & Marissa

We saw dolphins playing out in the water. A first for me so that was a rare treat...

Soaking up every bit of sun that I can! (I know I look like an idiot in the second pic but we were having a good time. Jaxson thought he was going to be funny and get me wet but I showed that little guy!)

The pool was right there on the beach so we usually dipped in for a bit after our day at the beach. Here's Lincoln & Kenedee snacking away...

1 comment:

The Watts Family said...

Kandis, it looks like so much fun. I am so jealous, I would love to be on a beach somewhere, out of the Idaho wind. : ) It is getting better. . . are you guys coming out for the fourth?