
For those of you living in Georgia, this is a definite must-see! My neighbor recommended this place to us so last Saturday the Petersons & Mitchells joined along for our adventurous day. I've never been this up close and personal with any type of wildlife before...crazy!!!
While we were waiting for our Safari ride we ventured through the 'walk-through' area. This was not your typical zoo either, they had hyenas (totally creeped me out), alligators, wild boars, all types of exotic monkeys, ligers, and more.

A Liger (I knew these existed but have never seen one until now. They had little babies running around which were super cute.)

Our Awesomeness of a van! Check out this baby. You can drive your own car through but I would never ever recommend that - animal heads in your car and animal slobber everywhere inside & out. So we rented this awesome piece of a ride.

Entering the gates and prepping our food for the animals

This is what we encountered as soon as we entered. He was loving our van and kept wanting more and more food. Kenedee was still brave at this point in our journey.


Our Safari was a 3 1/2 mile stretch of paved rode through the wild. Animals of all sorts, buffalo, antelope, camels, elk, giraffe, zebra, rhino, deer, pigs, and more.


These guys were the scariest! Reed was the only one who would attempt to feed them. They would lunge at this hand before we could blink an eye. They are crazy fast.

The Giraffe - my favorite. This was the coolest part for me, feeding this guy off of our hands. He was super gentle compared to the rest of the animals.

This guy decided to climb into the tour bus in front of us, crazy...

This was the most beastly of them all - the American Buffalo. Nasty! They were huge, espeically their heads (which Sarah was lucky enough to have one stick its head through her front window). Their tongues were giant and nasty and licking everywhere. They would stick their nasty mouths in our window, tongues fully stretched out, waiting for us to plop some food in their mouth. I screamed a few times after touching some buffalo tongue, so gross. They were literally inches from my head, to where I could feel/smell their hot & nasty breath. Insane.

These are a few of the hundreds of mouths we encountered. They loved the food and would kick it with you all day if they could.


After a long day of slime & slobber, these girls were out on our way back home. This is one experience we'll never forget!
3 comments:
That looks like the coolest place ever! I really want to go!
How fun, there was a place like that in washington that we used to go to when I was a kid. We loved it
ahaha. Every time I think about that day I have to LAUGH
Post a Comment