

The Barlows came into town last weekend. Adam's parents went to the new Gila Valley Temple (about 2 1/2 hours East) with Annell's brothers & sisters. Hannah stayed with us while they went over Friday and partied it up with us - not really but we did watch Monsters vs. Aliens and it was HILARIOUS! On Saturday we hit up a local pool and met back up with Adam's parents for dinner at Famous Daves, which was delicious. They stayed the night and came to the first part of Church with us before they drove back to California. They were also able to witness Kenedee's shining moment in Primary. About two months ago Kenedee was assigned to give a Talk in Primary (her first being a Sunbeam). We had practiced it all weekend before Church and she completely froze up when she was supposed to give it. She just stared at me and refused to look at the kids. I ended up giving her talk for her and was a little frusturated (which I shouldn't have been since I did this exact same thing as a Primary kid). So I was a little nervous when she brought home a paper saying she was giving the Article of Faith at Church (last Sunday). So this time Adam got up with her to see if that would make a difference. She spoke into the microphone, repeated everything Adam said, and made us SOOOOOO proud. It's funny how such a little thing can make your day. Go Kenedee!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment