Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rose Valley Falls

We made it home from our week-long vacation, caught up with life, and now catching up with the blog. Kenedee's rash finally lightened up and went away (after about a week and a half) and we're all healthy again!


Memorial Day, like I said before, was a fabulous one. On Friday, May 28th, we went on a hike with Adam's parents and Hannah (sister) to Rose Valley Falls (near Ojai). It was a beautiful day which made for a beautiful hike.

Adam hears a Who...

After a short hike we made it to the Falls, they were beautiful!


Adam's mom knew of a cave near the waterfall that you needed flashlights for. It ended up being smaller than we imagined but pretty cool inside. None of us were really wanting to venture inside since you were going to get wet but Adam couldn't leave without checking it out. So in he went...

And I followed. It was was pretty cool inside, with stalactites all over the place. The cave was right under the falls and came out on the other side. Here I am exiting...


After the hike, we raced home, took Lincoln to the Minute Clinic to test for Strep (with 15 minutes to be in and out - which we were), dropped the kids off with a babysitter, and went to see South Pacific with Adam's parents & Hannah. We had a great time!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Cool hike! I wanted to go in the cave too!