Friday, June 18, 2010

K's Rash

June 1st, 2010. I realize I already posted about this when it happened but since I'm updating the blog it's next in line. Adam flew home on Memorial Day to work in Arizona for the week while the kids and I stayed in California with the Barlow's. Tuesday (June 1st) was Day Three of Kenedee's rash and the day it PEAKED, which is hopefully why she was hallucinating. Here are some pics documenting her rash - which at the time of taking these I thought I was documenting her Chicken Pox. Nope.

Day One:

Day Two:

Day Three: LA Childrens Hospital

Day Five & Six they started to fade considerably. And by the weekend you could only really see them on her belly & back since she got some sun at the beach which helped the spots on her legs and arms. What a freakish thing to get on Vacation!

No comments: