Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SCANDIA

05.31.10
Monday, MEMORIAL DAY, we went with Adam's family to Scandia (in Ontario). Hannah was celebrating her 16th Birthday and took a bunch of friends there to enjoy the day so we all tagged along. The kids loved it!

Hannah, the Birthday Girl...

Our cute kids! (with Lincoln's awesome bed-head from his nap on the way there)

They had so many kid rides for Lincoln & Kenedee and ZERO lines.


We took Kenedee on the big Pirate Ship that swings back and forth. She might have been a bit too young for that one :( She clenched on to me everytime it went back down - she did not like that butterfly feeling! But she did LOVE the kid rollercoaster...

Me & my awesome self riding SOLO (Adam and his parents were not up for joining me. But I just had to go cause I LOVE this one!)

Miniture Golfing as a fam

Ending the day with some delicious cotton candy!

We dropped Adam off at the airport that evening so he could fly back to Arizona for work. And in a few hours, Kenedee would wake up hallucinating. I'm so glad that's behind us!!!!!

1 comment:

The Weeden Family said...

You and I totally need to go to knotts together or something. My husband hates the rides that throw you up in the sky and drop you but I LOVE them!!! I always have to ride alone too. :-P