Friday, June 18, 2010

Sunny California


We spent our Saturday morning (June 5th) at the Hotel pool there in Irvine. It was the prettiest day and made for a great time sun-bathing poolside. The boys (my Dad & Adam) were a bit restless so they kept busy with the frisbee.

After the pool, we met up with my Cousin Heather, Aunt Janalyn & Aunt Earlene at Panera Bread (my mom's FAVE!). We then headed back to the beach with my Aunt Janalyn and Grandpa Earl. It was nice to see my Grandpa again, he's 94 now! (hope I have that age right, I might be off a year). So we had to get a pic with the fam.

My parents took off to attend a wedding that evening so we met up with my friend ELISE. I found out that she lived like 2 minutes from our Hotel, crazy, so we hooked up at a nearby Park (I didn't want Kenedee in her house, which I felt like she wasn't contagious but didn't want to risk it with Elise's brand-new baby). I got to meet little Charlotte for the first time, she was adorable! And Elise looked amazing for giving birth two weeks earlier, not fair. Here we are with our kids. Conner, Landon, Charlotte, Elise, Kandis, Lincoln, Kenedee

(Kenedee & Lincoln are both within three months of her two boys but she pulled way ahead with the third - no I am not pregnant.) It was sure nice to see her again!!!
Elise, Me & Little Lottie (isn't that the cutest nickname!)

And here's to Lincoln and his crazy self. He is really into jumping at the moment and has to jump over everything. I mean EVERYTHING...every crack in the ground, every rock you pass, you name it!

Which our day didn't end there. We drove to Long Beach after the park and had dinner with Adam's family. We were definitely spoiled that week being around so much family!

1 comment:

Elise said...

We had much fun seeing you guys! It makes me so sad we don't live closer. Miss you!