Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CHRISTMAS 2010

Christmas Morning in Burbank...

Adam with his Daddy-O!

Everyone was showered, dressed and breakfast fed by 9:30 that morning. Quite impressive I'd say with 20+. Amber leading the kids out to see their stockings and presents from Santa...

Santa brought Kenedee a new Barbie House & Lincoln a new Race Car structure...

Lincoln's eyes lit up seeing all that candy!

Lincoln & Kenedee were two happy kiddos! (which made for two happy parents)


The joke gifts were slim this year but Adam managed to pull a minor one out. It got some good laughs, I do love my funny man!

Christmas Sunday (the 26th)...

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

Great fam pic... Will really wished Adam had on a red tie... then he said it would have looked perfect coordinated for a great shot... had to tell you that because I thought you would laugh.