Thursday, January 6, 2011

Our Time in IDAHO!

After Thanksgiving, Adam flew back for work and the kids & I were able to spend another five days at home in Idaho with my family. Kellie & Cooper stayed as well so it made one fun week at home. Which included...

Many lunch playtimes at McDonalds & Artic Circle...


Sword fights with Lincoln...

Playdoh time with Aunt Kate...

A trip to Rexburg to see Kate's apartment and dinner at Sammy's - YUMMY!

Hours of coloring & suckers - my kids can't get enough of either...

Playtime with Grandpa Craig (Lincoln kind of has an obsession with him :)

And another SNOW DAY before we left. The kids loved pulling each other on the sled. It was so cute to watch them take turns and pull each other up and down the street. They loved it!

As you can see, the neighborhood roads don't get snow-plowed in the winters in Idaho Falls. So if it's a bad winter, you're gonna have a lot of snow on the road. But it made sledding that much easier...


Mr. Snowman built by me! The wet snow made for perfect conditions. I thought 'this is gonna be awesome!' until I tried to pick up the middle ball and about died lifting it on top of the bottom one. It might not look that big but it was heavy! My prego belly didn't really allow for me to get under it like one could; the baby probably didn't love that one :)

'Buildings & Cities' made out of Grandma's cube blocks. These were a hit! And with Kenedee & Lincoln, they couldn't be just haphazardly strewn about, they had to be in a perfect line. What made it tricky was keeping that line straight before Cooper knocked them all over :)


A trip to the Mall with the girls. Followed by a picture with Santa. Kellie even got to sit on his lap :)

And entertainment from the dog hats at Old Navy. Goofballs!

It was sure fun to be home to experience a true Winter Wonderland with all of their snow this year. But I've definitely become a wuss with the cold weather. I don't know if I could handle six months of that, brrrr!

1 comment:

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

I haven't checked blogs in months but I'm catching up and you guys went to Sammy's! Fun! You know my husband and I own that, right?