The guy who bought it drove out from South Dakota, since we was coming to see his brother he had looked at our Craigslist, kind of crazy. He came on Friday evening, July 29th, was happy with it and drove it away. While we were outside talking to the guy who just bought it, Lincoln was snapping away with the camera...
Lincoln even documented the new owner :)
New owner was kind enough to snap a family pic with the car before he drove away. I was seriously holding back tears which sounds so funny but we had gotten so attached to that car. It was the car that had saved us from our Acura MDX mess, brought us across the country from Georgia to Arizona, the only car both kids knew and had been one GREAT FAMILY CAR! (I recommend this car to anyone and everyone). I think it's the best SUV in it's size. (Funny story, as the guy got in the car to drive it away we told the kids it was time to go inside. Kenedee looked up and said 'I want to see him drive it away' in the most serious tone. I think they were a little sad to say goodbye. So we all stood there and watched him drive away :) We will miss you Pilot!
Oh crap, now what!
No comments:
Post a Comment