Thursday, September 1, 2011

Until Next Year...

Since Kate could only come mid-week with school, we went back out on the lake Saturday morning. Kate missed Sand Mountain so we headed back over. But who wouldn't want to go back, the water and sand are AMAZING!!!! I'm not gonna lie, that hike up the mountain is kind of a beast on the legs, so I sat this one out with Pierce while Adam took the kids up :)

Kate, Linocln, and Grandpa Craig at the top...

Showing the kids how to build a favorite of ours...drip castles

After a few hours of sun, we headed over to Antelope Point Marina for some TASTY food. They have the SWEETEST floating restaurant where we enjoyed some yumminess. But it's a given, food on the lake always tastes so much better, why is that?


Kurt and Adam got the buffet, and boy was it good! (I had to sneak a bite or two :)

Until next year...we love you Lake Powell!

No comments: