Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ironing overload

I don't love to iron so I end up stockpiling Adam's dress shirts after I wash them until it's a giant stack so I can iron the whole group at once. It made me laugh one day after seeing the result of my stockpile. I hate to iron but I love seeing them all done. (And two weeks later, it starts all over again :)

2 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Oh Kandis, I feel your pain on this one. Try having work shirts and then "church work" shirts on top of that. I gave up and took them to the cleaners a couple of times. It was a nice sanity break but now I'm back to ironing again. I'll think of you with every spray of my starch. :)

Anonymous said...

You are very nice! I don't, I mean I won't, iron shirts for Chal. He's on his own! Well, that's why we buy non-iron shirts that are amazing out at Last Chance! No more ironing at this house!!