On Presidents Day, February 20th, we took the kids over to a Preserve for a
dinosaur dig and bike ride. We go here for Playgroups every few weeks and
Lincoln has loved digging for dinosaur bones so he was quite excited to
share this with Kenedee. Both of them loved it, we finally had to make
them leave so we could ride our bikes on the trails.
Adam thought he was funny snapping a picture of me with his phone cause apparently I had to get in on the fun as well...
That evening I finished up a project I had been doing for my friend. She
was in charge of the Cub Scout day camp for our Stake so I helped her
with the invitations, posters, pin cards, passport books, and passport
stamps. It was a fun project to work on! They were getting passport
books and visiting different countries (classrooms) so with each country
they visited, they got a stamp in their book. I designed the stamps on
stickers squares (Janeen's idea and turned out great) so they could instead just peel them off and stick em
in. I should have taken a picture of everything but I didn't.






No comments:
Post a Comment