Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Egg Hunting Time

Wednesday, April 4th, I rounded up the ladies in our Ward for the Third Annual Easter Egg Hunt. Our first egg hunt occurred behind our house in 2010 (it's funny to look back and see how little the kids were), then we moved it to a neighborhood park in 2011 (some thought I was crazy last year organizing this egg hunt two weeks after Pierce was born :), and then again at the park in 2012. The kids have a blast, more eggs than you could possibly count scattered all over the park, and more candy then they possibly need. (It was also a good excuse with it being so hot that I most definitely needed to help Lincoln eat his chocolate as fast as we could before it all melted :) Good times!!! (Kenedee missed it this year being in Kindergarten)

Rounding em up while the last few moms disperse their eggs...



And they're off!


 Lincoln headed for the grass and then took off for the bushes...


There he is grabbing the eggs behind the bushes :)


GOT IT!!!! That look makes everything worth it!


No comments: