Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dutton Performance

Kenedee is taking Power Tap from my friend Veva, the power-tapping superstar, for reals she is amazing! She got them a performance before the Dutton Show here in Arizona. The Dutton Family puts on their show in Branson, MO during the peak season and during their off-season (winter time) they perform here in Arizona for the snow birds :) We invited Adam's parents over so Dennis could experience some Branson-love (since he didn't get to come on our girls trip :) and Annell & Hannah could enjoy some Branson spirit all over again. Their performance was on Saturday, March 24th and Dennis had to be to something the Friday before. So they drove over Saturday morning and left early Sunday morning, being here less than 24 hours. That is love! I know Kenedee didn't realize that but we sure did. And we loved having you here even if it was for such a short time!!!

The Barlows arrived around 1:00 so when the kids woke up from naps, they were so excited to show Grandma & Grandpa their bike-riding skills...



Kenedee & I had to be to the performance early so we went to Oregano's for an early dinner.


After 10 years, I still feel so lucky to have this guy!!! And Pierce, no one can help but love on you, I think you're the cutest little boy around...


Pierce is not walking yet but always wants to be down and moving around.


I love this boy to pieces, these pictures are so Pierce. He's got the cutest little grin with his big front teeth! Oh what would we do without you!

 

Veva asked me to help with the little girls backstage. It was so fun to be that mom helping out, it brought me back to my dancing days as a little girl. Kenedee seems so grown-up to me but when I see her in an atmosphere like this, I'm reminded of how little she still is.



She loved wearing make-up for the performance and looked like a doll!


Getting all lined up, here they go...






You remind me of myself sometimes little lady. It was so fun to see you up there performing away!!!


I couldn't help putting this picture on here. I could not stop laughing the entire time his character was on stage, and apparently neither could Lincoln. Thanks for the good laughs!!!


Thanks for coming to see us, spoiling the kids with some easter baskets, an egg hunt, and for always supporting us. WE LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: