Saturday, March 17th 2012: Adam's 34th birthday and St. Patrick's Day celebration!!! (ending our week of Spring Break).
Adam had gotten himself a new gun for his birthday so he had a man-date that morning to go try out his new gun. His buddy Dan came by to pick him up and brought him his favorite drink from QT for his birthday, that is total love, hahaha. These two guys are hilarious together so I couldn't stop laughing when they were making fun of themselves. (Adam loves to give me lame smiles :)
After he got back from shooting, we headed over to a neighborhood St. Patricks Day party that my friend had planned. Here the kids are lined up for some kick-ball...
Go Lincoln!
Pie-in-your face...we sat this one out. I got this from my mom...when I'm ready for the day, I hate getting dirty. And luckily I talked my kids out of this one since they are clean freaks so the lame-Barlow family watched the fun and had just as much fun watching :)
(love that I captured the sara/spencer kiss...true love with whip cream everywhere & Keely all pied-out)
Some of the group, they all loved it that's for sure! (Can you see my friend with the green wig on the right? Krista (miss party planner) told the kids that a leprechaun had snuck in her room and colored her hair green the night before. We thought nothing of it until Lincoln refused to go the bed that night in fear that a Leprechaun would color his hair green. It look about 45 minutes to get this kid to bed, to the point where he had to call Krista so she could tell him that it was not her real hair. Seriously funny!)
We came home and unwrapped presents...
The gun box that Adam had already used that morning :)
That evening we went to Cheesecake Factory with a bunch of couples to celebrate Adam's birthday. I secretly created this quiz for the dinner that evening. Adam does not like when I give him attention in group settings but what can I say, he's one of a kind!!! Give it up for Shawn for getting 7 out of 10 correct!
Towards the end of dinner, we got on the subject of planking. Some had never heard of it so we had googled some images, there are some crazy plankers out there. So when we walked out of dinner, Adam & Shawn couldn't resist trying it out, some good laughs for sure!!!
Happy Birthday to one special guy, you were a lucky catch!!!
Sunday, March 18th we had a St. Patrick's Day Sunday dinner at Mark
& Kay's. I brought some PF Changs copycat lettuce wraps which turned
out yummy...
I found this rainbow fruit on Pinterest that Lindsey recreated, turned out awesome...
The kids enjoying their rainbow jello (made my Candace, not me :)
I hear it takes some time to create but it sure looked fabulous...















No comments:
Post a Comment