Today (yes, you read that right...I am FINALLY caught up on this little blog :) Thursday, May 24th, is Kenedee's last day of Kindergarten. I can't believe she has completed her first year and it's already over. Kind of a sad day but more exciting that she gets to be home with us all summer!!!!!! We've missed this little lady. (here she is on her last morning walking in :)
There are certain things that I find myself feeling like a legit 'mom' if that makes sense. Like bringing baseball treats for my children, signing school papers, putting makeup on my child for her dance recital, etc. Sometimes I think 'this is kind of weird, am I really this old' :) And teacher gifts was one of those. But I decided instead of giving something cheesy or throw-away, we'd do something special. I made her a necklace with the initials of her three children (one on each of her three charms - behind the pearl)....something involving her children to say thank you for caring for mine. Kenedee loved her and loved being a Kindergartner. Give it up for summer-time!!!!!!


3 comments:
um... so cute! can we have a necklace making party? I need one. ;) YAY for summer!!!
That necklace is awesome! What a great idea. (Can I order one for me please :)
uhm, I wanna be Mrs. Morales....
Post a Comment