Wednesday, June 3, 2009

HILTON HEAD: Day 3

BIKES!!! There were bike trails all over the island so we jumped on the idea and rented bikes for the day. Here we are before heading out to the Harbour Town Lighthouse...

Adam & Kenedee enjoying the time...

We made it to the lighthouse!!! Lincoln couldn't decide whether he liked it or hated it.

Even though it was only 11 o'clock in the morning, we couldn't say no to ice cream.

This gator was seen by Adam & Steve on the golf course that day. It was swimming around in the water hazard right alongside the fairway.

None of us had ridden bikes in years, seriously. And that became the highlight of the trip by far. We were all loving the bikes, so much that we biked to Truffles Cafe (tasty) for dinner. Did I say how much I loved the bikes!!!

We rode home from dinner in the dark, which was a bit scary riding next to the ponds hoping the gators wouldn't attack us. But we made it back and I'm sad to see the weekend end. I would say 'until next time' but sadly there won't be another east coast beach trip for us. Thanks everybody for the amazing weekend!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

What a fun trip! The kids are so cute - Lincoln is looking so old and I love Kenedee's dress...Abby has the same one!