
Saturday, May 29th, came Disneyland! We were all pretty excited for this one. The kids had been singing 'yo ho, yo ho...' for two weeks leading up to Disneyland! Even though Lincoln was Mr. Crusty the day before with his crazy fever, it had gone down quite a bit and he was happy to be there! Kenedee is at the age where she is remembering it all pretty well and was quite excited for all of her favorite rides. She was a quarter of an inch short for all of the big rides so next time she'll be able to do it all, crazy! Adam's parents came with us for the day and it was a great time! We love our Disney!!!

The Princesses! We didn't plan this one too well. Kenedee took her nap while waiting in line and woke up minutes before her personal time with the Princesses. She wouldn't so much talk to them, even really look at them. But she did look at the camera!

Mickey's House!

Family pic...

Group pic...

Sword in the Stone. If you look closely, you'll see Kenedee's strained face :) She was trying to pull it so hard that her face started turning red. She finally let up but it was sure funny to watch.

Lincoln eating ice cream with Grandma from Burrrrr-bank Ice Cream (go Burbank). And our family outside of Bug's Life. This was the first time taking them to see the 3D movie and boy was it an adventure. I was laughing so hard during the entire thing watching them experience it all.

Looks like next time we need to get Lincoln a new shirt. I was kind of dying all day seeing his dorky outfit, socks with crocs in shorts (sorry buddy) but we didn't want his feet to get sore. I knew his shirt was getting small but it still kind of fit, it's Mickey - you gotta wear it to Disneyland, right. But when I threw it in the washing machine when we got home I realized my 2 yr old was wearing a 6-12 month t-shirt. Wow. He is due for a new one!
3 comments:
How fun, looks like you had a great time. The shirt still look like it fits to me. I love it.
Are you going to run the 5k with me in Idaho?
Ahhhh I love Disneyland! Looks like you had a great time! Cant wait to take my kiddos
BAHH!! This blog is getting me excited to go to Cali!!!!!
Post a Comment