First stop: the sweetest pool ever! Our friend's sister lives in this particular neighborhood and invited us to go swimming at their community pool. I jumped at the invitation because I always drive past this pool thinking, I gotta get in there! It is gorgeous and made me want to move there just for that pool. It was the best of both worlds, sandy beach with nice, fresh pool water. You'd think it would be all dirty and cloudy with the sand but it was surprisingly still crystal clear water. I could probably spend my entire Summer at this pool if I lived there...


Next stop: Splash pads. You can't live here without spending some serious time at the Splash Pads. My kids love these things!
2 comments:
looks like you guys are having lots of summer fun...your little ones are too cute!
that does look amazing. I am so missing our beach trips.
Post a Comment