Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

(Hopefully I can get all of our holiday posted before January is over!)

On Christmas Eve day, we took the kids on a hike up in the Burbank hills. It's a short hike but a beauty. With all of the rain and storms that had come through, the air was extremely clear...

Some of the Barlow cousins...

Lincoln w/Dallin & Haven

Later that evening we all went out to Sizzler for dinner (genius since there were a ton of us, 26 I think). Afterwards we came back for the Christmas Eve festivities. Here is some of the family while we read the Christmas Story from the Scriptures, a very touching evening.

After our Program, Santa Claus came to visit...bringing the Grandchildren new pajamas!

Here's half of the Grandchildren. (McKay's family left before Christmas so Santa visited the earlier ones with Pajamas as well)

Lincoln the Entertainer (always a smile on his face!)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I went to that park on a p-day once on my mission! Gotta love Burbank.

Looks like a great trip!