(February 8th, 2012)
I've wanted to be creative with the kids' Valentine's, more than the
normal store bought ones, so I found an idea and we went with it. The
idea I saw in a magazine was a little dinosaur tied to a Valentine with a
speech bubble coming out of the mouth. I liked that it wasn't candy
since they would get plenty of that and I liked that they could help put
them together. I found insects at Walmart that I liked (instead of dinosaurs) so I designed an
insect-like background on the Valentine with a speech bubble coming out
of the insect's mouth. Kenedee and Lincoln both signed every single one
of their Valentine's...22 for Kenedee and 28 for Lincoln. They loved
this little project!
No afternoon these days would be complete without riding their bikes. Becca stopped by to have them come ride so out they went for a bike break...
The finished product...




1 comment:
whoops. that comment was supposed to go on this post :)
Post a Comment