Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Idaho Falls Arrival

I'm finally back to updating! I for sure thought I'd be posting current events by now, but I am now way more behind and hating it.

December 23rd...we arrived into Idaho Falls, after our Polar Express adventure and throw-up (Kenedee & Lincoln) the entire day drive on Thursday. We finished the rest of our drive on Friday, the 23rd, arriving in time to chill and hang out.


It was a smaller crowd this year with just Kellie, myself, and Kate home (from my siblings). Kristopher & Celeste stayed in Kansas City and Kurt & Paige in Virginia (with a two week old baby, yay!!!). Kenedee & Lincoln pulled Cooper right in to their craziness and were total buddies over the next week and a half, while Pierce and Ryder usually ended up sitting side by side on the ground getting their pictures taken (about 2 months apart).


These two are so crazy together and I couldn't help posting this picture - love it!


Ryder and Pierce...


No comments: