Monday, August 27, 2012

A February BABY!!!

We decided to try for #4 and look what happened, haha. We were both quite excited!


After my first checkup and ultrasound, confirming that a healthy baby was growing inside, we were ready to start announcing and waited til 13 weeks along...August 10ish. Due date around February 15th, which could very well be a Valentine's baby :)


Luckily I felt pretty good on our summer vacation to Idaho & Lake Powell but as soon as we got home, it hit pretty hard and all I wanted to do was sit on the couch and not move. I was tired & nauseous all day, not changing much over the last few weeks. But as a mom, you gotta keep treking on so that's what happens :) But I'm ready for the day-sickness to subside, that's for sure.

Kenedee & Lincoln couldn't be more excited, both wanting a baby sister. Lincoln prays for one in every prayer that comes out of his mouth. Here is one of his classics that I hear quite often...'please bless that it will be a girl and her name will be Sharla, and that my mom's belly will be fat like a watermelon and when the baby comes out, her tummy will go away'. Makes me laugh everytime.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting