Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ADAM'S ROCK

Here is the infamous ADAM'S ROCK that Adam believes to be the first to have discovered...

It was quite an intensive climb getting up to the rock. Kurt & Adam were the only two with good hiking sandals so the rest of us sat it out. I'll have to invest in some decent sandals next year (other than flip flops) so I can enjoy all there is to Adam's Rock!

Here we are on our way back to the canyon, we were seriously hiking in the middle of the desert, it was HOT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kandis, don't know if you remember me from BYU cheer but I was one of the Cosmos. I was takling to Scott Andrewsen and he said you guys still might be looking for a place to rent. I'm in Gilbert and a realtor. If you still need some help looking my number is 602-663-4736