Let me start off by saying that I'm not the hugest garage sale fan. Adam's mom is a pro and can find some sweet deals. Adam himself loves to go and find some treasures. But I have a hard time wanting to go through someones junk to find maybe one sweet find. Hope I don't offend anyone out there but it's just not my thing. I have been to some sweet garage sales and know there are good deals to be had but does that make me want to go that much more, not really. But we're in need of some bookcases for Adam's office and a kitchen for Kenedee. So we ran around last Saturday looking for some garage sale signs. After passing up on three we drove past this sign that said 'CRAZY SWEET GARAGE SALE' and Adam & I just busted up laughing. There's good marketing for you, we knew we had to stop by to check it out. And to our surprise we walked away with a sweet deal. This new PINKALICIOUS bike for ONE DOLLAR. Score. It made Kenedee's day! Maybe I need to go garage sale'ing more often...

8 comments:
Sweet, that is awesome. Nice job now you know for next time what to put on your sign when you do a garage sale. Hope all is well, good luck with the house hunting. Miss you tons
A dollar? I am jealous! Good luck getting a house.
That's awesome! It's a darling bike too. BTW, we found Brooklyn's kitchen on Craigslist for not much. Might check it out. :)
Nice job!! I'm lovin' that cute little bike! I'm glad you are adjusting to life there! Miss ya!
That is a score, she is going to be riding soon without any training wheels! How fun.
Dude look at that pinkalicious bike I can't believe it was only a dollar!!! Sweet deal!!! and it looks like Kenedee is enjoying it too!!!
That is just too cute!
Kandis... I have a set of brand-new training wheels in my garage that look like they're perfect for that bike. If she's not already riding on her own, come get them! Tomorrow!
Hailey
Post a Comment