Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LAKE POWELL - Day Two

Rainbow Bridge & Hole-in-the-Rock
Wednesday was Rainbow Bridge day. The hike was much shorter this year with the water being higher so that was a major bonus. Here's a sneak peak from Lincoln's view...

The Fam in front of Rainbow Bridge




Next up...Hole-in-the-Rock
My mom, Kellie & I stayed back with the kids while the others hiked up. This is the area where the Pioneers came down with their wagons and all. It's a pretty cool hike seeing the markings where the wagons rubbed against the Red Rock.

2 comments:

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun!! I may or may not be jealous that you're at lake powell while I'm studying for finals...

Court and Britt said...

Glad to hear you made it safely to Arizona. MAN driving that far is not fun (I am DONE with road trips myself)! How fun to get to go to Lake Powell, we are SOOOO jealous!!