Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bedroom Swap

Pierce's crib has been in our room since he was born which means this boy wakes us up each morning at 7 am talking away. Kenedee on the other hand was sleeping in and I'd have to go wake her grump self up to get ready for school. In January, we decided it was time for Pierce to be out of our room (9 months old, it was for sure time :) And it couldn't be better. Pierce wakes up talking, obviously waking Kenedee up. She jumps out of bed and pulls Pierce out of his crib (I don't want to know how she does this, joking, I do know how she does it and she is one strong girl). She turns on her light, shuts the door (so Pierce can't escape) and reads books with him until I come in to get her ready for school...giving me another 15-20 minutes of sleep. Ahhhhh. She loves this and so do I. This is what I see each morning when I come into her room...



2 comments:

Amy said...

That is cute your kids are adorable :).

allie said...

Cutest thing ever! Love that.